Sorry it took me a while to do the second part of this…. I had other things to attend to. Thanks for your patience! Thanks again Ashley at The Lighthouse of Essays, and now Myriam, at Baroque Myriam, for nominating me back for this award! (At the bottom I will enclose the answered questions that Myriam asked when she nominated me)
11 Facts About Me:
- I speak Spanish almost fluently.
- I don’t paint my finger nails that often.
- I have had big life experiences early in my life.
- I find scorpions about once a month and have to dispose of them.
- Most of the time I have great compassion towards animals (personally, I think I have a special connection with them).
- I love working natural yarn.
- I love natural products!
- I do not like getting side tracked from what is to be done!
- I do not bite my nails.
- I like to make crafty things.
- I hold my pencil differently than most people which has caused one of my finger knuckles to bend.
In answer to Myriam’s questions:
- What’s your favorite season? Summer.
- What’s your favorite book? The Bible.
- Would you rather own your own business or work for someone else? Own my own business.
- What is your dream? Have a successful and sustainable business.
- Your favorite sport? Swimming.
- Do you like school? Most of the time.
- Favorite animal? Dog.
- Do you want to go to college? At the moment, not exactly, but I am open to the option.
- Pens or pencils? Pens.
- What do you like to do on a rainy day? Catch up on school or watch a movie.
- Are you creative? Yes.