About The Liebster Award: The Liebster Award 2016 is an award that exists only on the internet, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers.
1: Thank the blog who nominated you and link back to them (don’t forget to comment on this post so I can check out your answers).
2: Make a blog post outlining 11 facts about you,
3: Answer the 11 questions from the blog who nominated you.
4: Prepare 11 questions for those you will nominate.
5: Nominate 5-11 new bloggers (those who have less than 200 followers) by commenting in one of their blog posts.
Thank you Ashley at The Lighthouse of Essays for nominating me and my blog for the Liebster Award. I was certainly not expecting it!
In answer to your questions (which were very good, by the way)…
- Do you like horses? Yes.
- Do you hate spiders? No.
- What’s your favorite book genre? Not sure at the moment.
- What’s your favorite school subject? Government.
- If you could live anywhere on planet earth, where would you go? I’m content where I am right now.
- Who was the president during World War I? Woodrow Wilson
- Who is the founder of ISIS? I’m not positive, but when I looked it up it appears that Clinton and Obama are involved with it.
- Who is Donald Trump’s running mate? Mike Pence.
- Who is Hillary Clinton’s running mate? Tim Kaine
- Who was King Arthur’s right hand man (besides Merlin)? Lancelot (?) [BTW, I almost put this in answer to #9!]
- And last (but not least), What’s your favorite school subject? Government.
My Questions to the blogs I nominated:
- Were you looking forward to answering these questions?
- Who is your role model?
- How long have you had a blog?
- Have you always had the idea of blogging in your mind?
- Do you listen to music very often?
- Do you view friendship as something to cherish?
- Favorite quote?
- Favorite flower?
- Favorite person in history?
- Would you prefer writing something or making a craft?
- How long did it take you to answer these questions?
My nominees are:
(If you have already been nominated by someone else and I was unaware then disregard)
P.S. I was nominated on both of my blogs by different blogs so I have entered fewer blogs as nominees and I have used the same questions that I am asking for each blog. To see where my post on the other Award I received go here.